Remember, the objective of the game is to get smashed, and do something you'll regret. Without further ado, the official rules.
Take a shot everytime....
- DMX makes a comeback effort
- a Wayne vs Hov subliminal pops up
- a Wayne or Hov underling finds a new, creative way to skate around the 'situation'
- you are unsure if Noz is posting something he likes, or ironically likes
- Elliott Wilson retweets a rapper
- 4 posts on a nahright page are the same as 4 posts on a 2dopeboyz page
- a rapper calls their next album/mixtape classic
- a rapper tacks a verse onto a song and calls it a remix
- you head to Smoking Section so you can read more than a sentence about a new song
- XXL interviews a girl you will never have sex with...ever
- you decide to wait for the NoDJ version
- something gets pushed back
- Odd Future gets a major co-sign
- an irrelevant, one time heir to New York's throne drops new music
- Freddie Gibbs disses somebody
- somebody, kinda, sorta disses somebody else
- a World Star video on the main page requires that you're 18 or older
- a World Star video on the main page has the word ratchet or chicken-head in its title
- an artist with marginal hype signs a deal
- Complex posts a "Making of" Slide Show
- Complex posts a list
- a Wiz Khalifa post somehow incorporates Amber Rose's ass
- Funkmaster Flex orders the fellas to check out the pics
- a pun appears in a Rap Radar post
- a rapper brags about crashed DL links
- a song's production is credited to Lex Luger
- Curren$y drops a tape
- something from south of the Mason-Dixon gets more thumbs down than thumbs up on 2dopeboyz
- a rapper shamelessly cosigns Justin Bieber
- sexy bitches are used in a video to cover up a lack of quality in the song
- an mp3 goes from Radio Rip, to Clean, to CDQ in under five minutes
- you refresh the page hoping for new content
Take 6 shots if...
- 2dopeboyz posts something from Odd Future
- Bol ever blogs for XXL again
- Roc Nation signs somebody
Thanks for participating! Sleep it off and why not try again tomorrow? It's the game that keeps on giving. I aim to keep on updating and improving this game, so please feel free to offer up any new suggestions in the comments. Bottoms up!
Leave a comment in the comment section below. It's as easy as putting in an email, and picking a name for yourself. Any discussion is appreciated. Share it on Twitter & Facebook. Also check out my other work under the "SeriouslyTS" tab at the top.