Previous: Curren$y - "She Don't Want A Man" (Video)
Halle Berry or Hallelujah?
1. Dom's Prayer (prod. K. Roosevelt)
2. Grind’n (prod. Cardo)
3. When I Come Around (prod. Unknown)
4. Come Over (prod. The Futuristiks)
5. She Ain’t In Love (prod. The Futuristiks)
6. Money Don’t Stop (prod. Chromatix)
7. O.P.M. (prod. Drewbyrd & Polyester)
8. Platinum Chanel (prod. Nick Cage)
9. I Love Dom (prod. Cardo)
10. The Ways (prod. THC)
11. Mr Champagne Intermission f. Polyester (prod. Swiff D)
12. Ice Cream Truck (prod. K Roosevelt)
13. New Jeeps f. Asher Roth & Mikey Rocks (prod. Chuck Inglish)
14. 2MPH f. Big K.R.I.T (prod. The Futuristiks)
15. Beats, Hoes & Rhymes f. Casey Veggies & ScHoolboy Q (prod. Champagne Click)
16. Dream To Me (prod. Scoop Deville)
17. Graduate (prod. HellagooD)
For the 'Trouble on My Mind' video, the art is just as much in the destruction as in the creation. The dingy hotel room set will be demolished by a bunch of Odd Future's crew, including members Taco and Jasper Dolphin, within a couple of hours. As they begin to trash the room for the camera, Goldwatch repeatedly tells them to calm down, almost like a dad telling his kids to use their indoor voices. Teenage-boy testosterone sucks the air out of the space almost as much as the fumes of fireworks and spray paint do. Pusha T has disappeared. Tyler's tricks, like purposefully stumbling off his crutches and into the bedside dresser, are funny to newcomers, but it's getting late."
"Veggies realized that he could have quit school to pursue his dreams, but he never felt the need to. He knew he could handle it, so why not get school done? As for college, though his mother says he was accepted to four schools, he’s postponing those plans while he sees where his rap career goes.
'At the end of the day, I’m just dreaming right now,' Casey said. 'I’m going to stay in my dream and don’t plan on waking up. If I do, maybe I’ll grab a college degree, but right now, I’m in my own world.'".
.The version of the Kanye West recording “Mama’s Boy” that arrived on blog sites earlier this week is entirely bogus and unsanctioned, and violates the artist’s creative intentions. As is often the unfortunate case, an unknown party or parties got a hold of Kanye West’s vocal track and added their own soundbed to it, effectively and falsely releasing it as a Kanye West track from the My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy sessions. The result in no way resembles the final song Kanye West intended his fans to hear, and he is deeply disappointed that one of the most personal, meaningful and special songs he has ever written would reach people in this way. Needless to say, measures are being taken to identify and prosecute the persons responsible for leaking this material."
|Alternate cover for Finally Famous: The Album|